Delphax Technologies, Inc. is seeking two Assemblers (3-5 months contract) at our Mississauga, Ontario location.
Delphax provides high-quality service to our customers and has established its digital printing technology in over 50 countries. We are a global leader in the design, manufacture and delivery of advanced print-production systems for publishing, financial, security, forms and commercial printers worldwide.
The primary purpose of the position of Assembler II-Printer Production is to assist in the production of printers.
• Builds, configures and integrates a wide variety of electro/mechanical sub-assemblies into the final printing system by referring to the documentation provided, packaging and heavy lifting as required.
• Refurbishes and upgrades printers and/or components returned from the field under the direction of the Lead Hand.
• Records and maintains production log books either manually or by PC.
• Any other departmental related duties as may be requested from time to time by the Director, Printer Manufacturing & Engineering.
• High School Diploma
• The incumbent must have knowledge of basic mechanical and electrical assembly.
• The incumbent must be able to use a PC, soldering iron and be familiar with all types of mechanical tools and meters.
• The incumbent must have good oral communication skills in order to take direction from manager and leadhand of the department.
Length & Nature of Prior Experience:
• The incumbent is required to have at least one year of experience in a mechanical or electrical assembly position.
Delphax Technologies offers a competitive compensation.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume with Assembler as the email subject line, to email@example.com or by fax at (905) 238-8125.
Delphax Technologies Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Delphax does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or local law.
We thank everyone who responds, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls, please.